Meet Nocks Reginalds.
Nocks is technically a genius, if you believe his IQ tests, but geniuses usually have wisdom raining out of their asses, so I’d be hesitant to use the word in this context. Nocks is the sort of person who would be able to invent killer toasters but not realize it is an absolutely horrendous idea to actually make them.
It just so happens that Nocks is also the heir to the largest developer of experimental technologies in the world, and will be supplying most of the military’s equipment in twenty years or so.
Be afraid, be very afraid.
(This is the concept for one of the main characters in an idea for a webcomic that I will probably be doing soon if I don’t keep on forgetting about it.)
- dassimplemoronis reblogged this from genericanomaly and added:
- genericanomaly reblogged this from dalmationer and added:
- dalmationer reblogged this from tracytrauscht and added:
- genericanomaly likes this
- jacquerel likes this
- eargoma likes this
- tracytrauscht reblogged this from hotsteamypackageofpiester
- tracytrauscht likes this
- sketchbookhero reblogged this from hotsteamypackageofpiester
- hotsteamypackageofpiester posted this